Wedding Consultations & Tastings
The perfect way to design a bespoke wedding cake, is with a design consultation.
Before your consultation it is a good idea to undertake some research and collect ideas of what you like and dislike in for your cake design. If you have pictures, materials or colour swatches please do bring these along with you, or email them to us, so that we can start preparing some ideas for review during the consultation.
Here are some key things to think about:
- What sort of wedding are you having? Traditional, contemporary or following a specific theme?
- How many people do you require the cake to serve? Will it be served as a dessert or as finger food in the evening?
- What flavours would you like?
- What shape do you prefer?
- What is your colour theme?
- If tiered, would you like stacked/open stacked tiers, pillars or a cake stand?
- Decorations i.e. fresh flowers, sugar flowers, any piped detail?
- Will you require set up and delivery?
- Will you require a cake stand?
- What is the budget for your cake?
A one hour appointment will be allocated to you, so you may sit with Sarah and discuss your ideas and inspirations for your dream cake.
Struggling for inspiration? Not to worry, she always has plenty!
You will be offered a selection of our delicious sponge flavours to sample, please not we do not offer fruit cake samples for tasting. There is no obligation to order your cake on the day.
Individual appointments available on weekdays and Saturdays, subject to Sarah’s availability.
A *£100 Booking Fee, secures your wedding cake order in our diary.
*Subject to the timescale of your booking.
To book a consultation please contact us, once your consultation is booked you will be sent a pre-consultation form, that needs to be returned to us before your appointment.
PLEASE NOTE. face to face wedding consultations are not currently available due to the restrictions of Covid-19. We are happy to chat via social media platforms or telephone.